Founded in 2001, SHRC Limited is an Irish owned management consultancy and learning services company. We provide specialist training and e-learning services across a range of sectors within Ireland.
SHRC take pride in producing bespoke, high-quality learning materials for a range of delivery methods including face-to-face, blended learning and fully online courses. We develop highly effective e-learning and performance support solutions to deliver valuable skills and awareness training through meaningful, effective, and motivating learning experiences. Our team of learning specialists and instructional and graphic designers provide innovative learning solutions to suit the unique needs of both the client and learner. The e-learning team comprises a small group of dedicated learning professionals who are responsible for helping client organisations achieve their learning goals. We work predominantly within the Health and Education sectors in Ireland. We also provide e-learning solutions to a number of private organisations.
In 2013 SHRC launched The Learning Rooms. It allows SHRC to deliver full e-learning courses and blended learning programmes to our client organisations and individuals. The courses offer an intensive, highly engaging learning experience and include frequent interaction along with peer and tutor support through scaffolded online discussions. The Learning Rooms delivers high quality e-learning on leading management practice in keys areas for example: performance management, policies and procedures and conflict resolution.
About the Job
As a growing company, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic E-learning Designer who is interested in developing creative solutions for a range of educational projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality e-learning courses and materials utilising a range of development technologies. This is a designer role and requires strong graphic, information and communication design skills. Our courses are aligned with learning and development guidelines and established standards of design for each individual client.
The successful applicant will also be tasked with maintaining and improving upon a small number of client web sites. The candidate should have a strong background in visual communication along with the technical knowledge to be able to work with multiple web-based systems including WordPress and Moodle.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a commercial e-learning or web design environment
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the design of interactive multimedia
- Strong understanding of current and future web/education technologies
- Ability to design creative solutions that adhere to best practice design principles
- Experience of maintaining WordPress based websites
- Excellent portfolio of digital and web design work
- Experience in the use of e-learning authoring tools e.g. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems e.g. Moodle
- Working knowledge of any of the following; Audio/Video editing, Animation tools, SCORM, HTML 5
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Salary: Depending upon experience
Contract: 12-month contract with a view to extension
Closing date: 11 November
Interviews: 16 & 17 November
SHRC Limited is an equal opportunities employer.